Saturday, November 19, 2011

Spicy chickpea soup - from Una Semplice Passione

Have you ever had chickpea soup? I am crazy about it. I had chickpea soup only in restaurants, I never tried to make it at home.
I found this recipe on one of my favorite blogs Una Semplice Passione. So, I read the recipe and I decided to give it a try. I am sure this will be easy to make and delicious. I can't wait to eat it.


Click here to see the recipe: http://unasemplicepassione.blogspot.com/2010/12/spicy-chickpea-soup.html

________________________________________________

Here is a photo with the soup I made today. I am sooooo happy. It looks soooo good and it taste better than it looks. Can you imagine that? :-)


The only change I made was to add 3 carrots, just for a touch of color and a little lemon juice. I wanted lemon juice because this is how I ate it long time ago in a greek restaurant. This is a delicious soup and I will make it again and again and again. This is a keeper.

Tags: chicpea soup recipe, chickpea soup recipes

3 comments:

  1. Ciao Anita, I love the addition of the carrots and lemon juice. I will have to try that. Your photo is really beautiful, thank you for posting this recipe on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm this looks yummy. With the cold weather outside this is perfect food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delicious and hearty soup. Check out my latest post with my soup!
    Love the addition of the lemon. Great photos, as well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated!
Thanks for visiting.